Davonna Willis, founder of Blue Skye’s Massage & Wellness Center and 4 Nineteen Education & Training.
Being in the health & wellness field for over 20 years, she saw a need to give back to the industry, so she started to teach other medical therapists.
In this two-part episode, Davonna Willis will share her experiences, mistakes, and advice from becoming an entrepreneur, founding her wellness center, and then educating other medical therapists through 4 Nineteen Education & Training.
What to Expect:
- How Davonna gets high volume and high-quality reviews
- What she thinks is the “Biggest thing in any business”
- Advice on having and growing a team
- Common mistakes made by medical therapists
- Best pieces of advice she received
- What being a massage boss means to her
- Her message to every massage therapist
Learn More & Connect With Donna:
Learn More About 4 Nineteen Education https://4nineteeneducation.com
Blue Eyes Massage & Wellness Center: https://blueskyeswellnesscenter.com
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davonnawillisblueskyeswellness
Did you enjoy this episode? Be sure to leave a rating and review!
Have a question or a comment’ Join the discussion in the FREE Massage Boss Community!
Searching for help or 1:1 guidance? Schedule your free strategy session: