Rajam Roose is the CEO & Founder of the San Diego Pain Summit.
From hitchhiking for 4 and a half years to being a practitioner for over 16 years, she is now an author, a CEO and a massage therapist business consultant.
What to Expect in this episode:
- How she got introduced to massage therapy
- What lead to her burn out
- Starting in a recession to being fully booked
- Continuing education and What makes people rebook?
- Where she thinks people can grow?
- What helped her grow as a practitioner
- Her scope of work as a consultant
- What is Search Engine Optimization
Learn More About San Diego Pain Summer https://www.sandiegopainsummit.com
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sandiegopainsummi
Did you enjoy this episode? Be sure to leave a rating and review!
Have a question or a comment’ Join the discussion in the FREE Massage Boss Community!
Searching for help or 1:1 guidance? Schedule your free strategy session: